Hey visitors! Today I will show you an amazing trick to see Private Facebook Picture. This is completely new trick and is working like a charm!
Facebook is the most famous social networking site currently because of it’s new features, apps, pages, etc., but is Facebook really secure or not? Obviously not because we have seen many flaws in their website. For example, Mark Zuck’s fan page was attacked by a genius and he made Facebook realize the flaw because facebook was not attending to his request. Even I once reported them a flaw, they ignored me & fixed it without any credits in the White Hat list. So now this is the mistake of Facebook because my one of the friend had already given Facebook a clue about this profile picture trick.
One day when I was searching for the same, I found a very interesting trick to see Private Facebook Pictures (Profile Pictures) and that actually worked. I could easily view profile pictures of people whom I was not friend with or with the people who had set privacy to their people. Unlike the older trick which was just to modify the URL, this one is even easier and you can view profile picture of the other person in just few clicks!
It is a very easy trick and even newbies or non-expert people can easily view profile pictures on Facebook of people who are using privacy to ONLY ME.
Without wasting more time on this, let’s now move on to the very simple trick to view Private Facebook Pictures!
How To See Hidden Picture on Facebook [Private Profile Pictures]
* Open the person’s profile who’s photo you want to see.* Now open getfacebookuserid.com and enter your facebook profile URL there.
* You will now get a numerical ID.
* Now copy the numerical ID.
* Now copy the numerical ID.
* graph.facebook.com/NUMERICAL_ID/picture?width=800
* For example: this user ID is 100000811759763, so make I will write the URL like this:
* For example: this user ID is 100000811759763, so make I will write the URL like this:
graph.facebook.com/100000811759763/picture?width=800
* Hit the enter key in the URL bar and you will now see their hidden profile picture.
I hope most of you have seen the other person’s Facebook hidden profile picture, but in case if you are continuously getting the error again and again:
I hope most of you have seen the other person’s Facebook hidden profile picture, but in case if you are continuously getting the error again and again:
{ “error”: { “message”: “(#803) Some of the aliases you requested do not exist: YOUR_PROFILE_URL“, “type”: “OAuthException”, “code”: 803 } }
Then this means that you have entered wrong Facebook user ID of the person. For this, just have a look at their Facebook User ID again and enter the confirmed user ID in the place of YOUR_PROFILE_URL. Then only hit the enter to see if the user ID is correct or not!
Note: This trick is only for educational purpose and we don’t intend to hurt any of the laws. I had tried reaching Facebook for this loop hole (?) on their website, but however, they ignored me.
If you are having problems with the trick, then do let us know with the error code you are facing in the comments. We will definitely help you in this case! Keep visiting XposedGeek for more amazing tricks like this Facebook one! 

Sign up here with your email



ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon